Fees master is used to assign the fees particular and fee group to the students. The admin or any privileged employee can access and create a fee master in Campus 365.
To create a Fees master, navigate to Fees collection > Fee Master
- In the Fee group/Fee category field, select the created fee group.
- In the Fee type field, select the fee type that you want to assign to the selected fee group.
- In the Due date field, enter the date after which the fee will become due.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount of the fee.
- In the Fine section, select whether the fine type is a percentage or fixed amount.
- Click the Save button.
Note: You can assign multiple fee particular to a fee group. To understand more about this, please go through Basic steps for creating a fee structure