Finance reports show the vital information like financial expenses, gains, losses happened to an institute over the period and accordingly helps the Administrators and Management to form a constructive approach.
- Fees Statement: - This section gives a detailed insight into the various fees paid by a student like tuition and transportation. It also highlights the total amount paid or left or unpaid by the students, so to allow the institute to take necessary steps accordingly.
- Balance Fees Report: - This report gives the total fees and the paid fees along with any deduction or exceptions offered based on section and class.
- Fee collection Report: - This gives the fee details of the students who have submitted the fees without using any online method.
- Online fees collection Report: - This gives the fee details of those students who have submitted the fees by using any online method.
- Income Manager Report: - This report gives information about miscellaneous income added in the platform through the Income manager module.
- Expense Report: -This report gives the detail of the expenditures done by the institute.
- Manage Payroll Report: - this report gives the details of the salaries given by the institute to its various employees and makes account of it.
- Income Manager Group Report: - This report is helpful when you want to see the miscellaneous income report specifically for an income head.
- Expense group report: - It gives the consolidated expenses cleared or managed by the authority in a segregated fashion so that the institute or firm can look after the expenses done under each respective authority.