Basic steps for creating fee structure
Finance module helps staffs to create and manage the institution fee structure. The admin or any privileged employee can access and create a fee structure in Campus 365.
Let us go through this process with the following example:
- Admission Fee
- Study Kit
- Transportation Fees
- Miscellaneous Fees
- You will first need to create the fees heads by navigating to Fees Collection > Fee Types modules.
- Once the fees type is created, you will then need to navigate to Fees Collection > Fees Group to group fee types for a specific course/class. Let's say you want to collect the fees for Class 1. So you will create a fee group as Class 1.
- After creating the Fee groups, we will now assign the Fee type to Fee group by navigating to Fee Collection > Fees Master. On the fees master page, select fees group you have created, select the fee type, enter the amount, enter the due date, enter the fine type (if you want to collect the fine) and click Save.
- Once the fees master is created, we will now assign the fees master to the students. You can do so by clicking on the assign button next to the fees master we have created.
- On the assign student's page, search the students for Class 1 and checkmark all if you want to assign the fees to all the students and click on save.
- Once saved, navigate to Fees Collection > Collect Fees > Click on Collect fees button next to the student for which you want to collect the fees.
- On the fees collection page, click on + button to add the fee into the platform
- If you'd like to generate the receipt of the collected fees, simply click on the print receipt button next to the collected fees.
Note: If you collect fees on a monthly basis, you will need to create the fees head for each month. For example please see below screenshot:
You can also ask the support team to help you in creating the fee structure for your institute.