The timetable module helps in creating and maintaining the course and teacher's daily routine. To add a new timetable, you must either be an Administrator or a privileged employee (Manage Timetable privilege must be provided).
To create the timetable, navigate to Academics > Course Timetable > Add Timetable.
- On the add timetable page, select the Course, Batch and Subject group for which you want to create the timetable and click on search.
- List of days of a week will be populated.
- Add the subjects from the subject dropdown, select the teacher who will be taking this period.
- Enter the Time from (Start time of the period) and Time to (End time of the period).
- Enter the Room number/Class number and click on Save.
- The timetable will be created for that particular day.
- You can multiple subjects by click on the Add New button.
- Following the process above (Steps from 3 to), you can create the timetable for the rest of the days of the week.
To view Teacher specific timetable, navigate to Academics > Teacher's Timetable > Select the Teacher to populate their timetable.