Custom fields feature allows you to add custom fields to Students admission form and Staff registration form.
To add a custom field to student's admission form or to the staff registration form, navigate to Platform settings > Custom Field Settings
On the custom field setting page,
- First, select the field belongs to which module (Student or Staff).
- Select the field type.
- Add the name of the field that of your choice.
- Select the size of the column
- Add any field values if you want it to be hardcoded once the field is created.
- Checkmark the validation if you want the field to be a mandatory field.
- Checkmark visible on data table to see this field in the data tables.
- Click save to successfully create a new field.
Congratulations, you have successfully created a new custom field.
You can add up to 10 custom fields per module as required. Customers on Professional plan can only add up to 2 custom fields in Students and Staff module. Whereas Customers on the Enterprise plan can add up to 10 custom fields per module.